The love-hate relationship you share with your brother is unique. You may not like his antics at times, but you always miss him when he is not around. Brother’s Day is celebrated on May 24 to immortalise this special bond.
From protecting their younger brothers to lending an ear to their sister when she needs it the most, brothers play a crucial role in our lives. Brother’s Day is an opportunity to look back and remember the sweet memories you have spent as a child with your brother and your bond with him has only grown stronger.
Below are some messages and wishes you can share with your brother, cousin, or brother-in-law this Brother’s Day.
- I love every single surprise you give me. You cheer me up when my chips are down and can brighten even the dullest of my days. I love you, brother. Happy Brother’s Day!
- You have my back all the time, no matter how much I annoy you! Happy Brother’s Day!
- From being someone I can always reach out to for advice, to someone I can annoy to bits. You never get ruffled and are always at ease. Happy Brother’s Day to my special brother.
- My dance partner, my Netflix partner, My wi-fi provider, My password keeper, My 3 AM ice-cream partner… Brother, you are my best friend forever! Happy Brother’s Day!
- I have not seen any superheroes, but I see you every day doing awesome work. Happy Brother’s Day.
- Brothers are like streetlights along the road. They don’t make the distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
- I may not be meeting you today but this message carries a big bag of happiness for you. Happy Brother’s Day!
- A brother like you is to be cherished forever. Happy Brother’s Day!
- Nothing is more precious than the great bond we share. Wish you a very Happy Brother’s Day.
- To have a brother like you is a blessing! Happy Brother’s Day!